Saturday, August 15, 2009

T-Mobile Team BBQ

Last night, my team from work and I met up at Stephanie & Billy's house for a BBQ. We hadn't gotten together as a team + significant others (or -1 in my case as Corey is in Sonoma for Spence's bachelor party) for quite some time (I think the last time was around Christmas!) so it was great to catch up with everyone and relax.

It was so much fun to spend time together outside of the office, especially after some busy / stressful weeks at work lately.

You can by the photos below that a good time was had by all. Thanks Steph and Billy for the awesome night!

Crazy picture of Doyin and our boss man, Tony.


Less crazy picture of Doyin and Tony.

Miss Siiri chilling on their deck.

Stephanie and Billy have all kinds of hats / dress up stuff, which tends to find its way to the guests during our get-togethers. Dara testing out a cowboy hat...


And Stacy trying it out as well.

But I'm not going to lie - the cowboy hat + green wig is my favorite combo.

No comments: