Friday, August 28, 2009

Sex and the City on the Big Screen

A bunch of us gals got together last night at Redhook Brewery for Redhook Moonlight Cinema night. On tap? Sex and the City the movie! We'd all seen the movie in theaters last year, loved it and couldn't wait to check it out again.

With sunny skies, perfect temps, a prime viewing spot, and yummy food that we each brought to share, it was the perfect evening. Until a few weeks ago, I didn't even realize the Moonlight Cinema existed. We had a blast - I can't wait to plan some outdoor movie adventures next summer!

Here are a few pics from the evening.

Kels enjoying one of the yummy appetizers.

Gina, Sara, and Julie sitting pretty waiting for the movie to start.

Kels and I enjoying a drink.

Jennifer, Gina and I.

Mmm these fruit kabobs were fabulous. (And don't worry, I'm not really trying to poke Jennifer in the neck with my skewer.)

Gina, Sara and I getting comfy for the show!

No comments: