Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Happy (belated, by a day) birthday to the handsomest and best husband, and best daddy in the world!  Much to Jackson's delight, Corey chose to celebrate his day with lots of yummy food, including breakfast at Sammamish Cafe (Jackson was very enthusiastic about the "pancakes!!!") and dinner at Red Robin (Jackson shrieked with excitement about "mac & cheese, oranges and milk!", which are his staples there).

Corey was spoiled by his family and mine, but received nothing from me...not by choice, though.  He recently pulled the trigger and ordered a Tesla (his absolute dream car), and upon doing so, I kindly informed him that this meant birthday, Christmas and Father's Day gifts were taken care of for the next 12 years.  (I may not stick to the full 12 years, but I definitely felt like his birthday gift was more than taken care of this year.)  Lucky husband, I know, but it's very much deserved, and he's more than worth it.

Happy birthday, and happy Tesla driving (once you finally get the car next week), sweets!

The two cutest, tech-iest boys I know.

No comments: