Monday, September 9, 2013

Catching Up

I love the idea of a blog to capture milestones, major events, and all around fun times, allowing us to look back on and remember them; however, I've become a bit of a lazy blogger.  I don't have much free time outside of work and life with my cute little family, but when I do, sometimes the last thing I feel like doing is getting back on my computer after a long day at the office to upload pics/videos and write up a post.

It's times like these that I find myself with many photos and videos on my phone that haven't been posted, and many cute stories that haven't been told, and I start to feel very guilty.  I tell myself I will remember all these fun moments as Jackson grows up, but truth be told, I often forget some of the cute things he says or does, so I have to remind myself that this is exactly why the blog should be more of a priority.

So, here's a quick review of our life lately, according to my phone (the new Sony Xperia Z, for the record):

J's first 'smore - he loved it, but not the sticky hands.

A little cuddling, a little Zoodle time = a nice, lazy morning. (Zoodles is a great app full of videos, songs (there's one about primary colors that J loves, and he now knows his primary colors), games, and painting, all the while locking the rest of our phone from J's happy little fingers.)

Finally!  Someone in this family loves Pirates Booty as much as me!

Blueberry picking a few weeks ago, when Corey was in Hawaii for work.

It takes a lot of concentration to pick the perfect blueberry.


My serious Red Rob date - he was actually very excited to go, regardless of what this photo conveys.  And of course, you need to have all your essentials with you - sun glasses, favorite CDs and your water bottle.

Counting pumpkins outside QFC


A little Macklemore to jump start our weekend.  He loves his song and loves doing the "hands up" part.  If we're in the car, we must all do this together.

No comments: