Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Look Back at 2009

After our first full year of having a blog, it seemed only appropriate to review our favorite blog memories as we close out 2009 and look forward to 2010. We had a great year together, with Roxy, with friends, and with family and can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for us.

A few of the many highlights of the year included:

In addition, we were able to celebrate the marriages of Brian & Katrina, Gina & Nick, and Spence & Renata; the arrival of Mick's son Xavi; the arrival of Katy and Tyler's twins Charlotte and Hannah; and the engagement of Brooke and Brian.

W
e wish you all a happy New Year and are looking forward to spending time with you in 2010.


A look back at a few of the many fun times we had in 2009.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Every morning when I get up, I sign into Google Reader. When I see your posts, I think that each of them is great, and I think you are doing a great job!

Jenny said...

Aw Mike - that just makes my day! Sometimes I feel that the things I blog about aren't all that fun / exciting, but glad to hear that you enjoy the posts!

Hope you had a great NYE and hope to see early in 2010! :)

Natalie Naomi said...

Happy New Years Morans! Here's to a great 2010!