Sunday, September 13, 2009

Seahawk Sundays are Here

Those of you that know Corey know that he loves (seriously, loves) his football. Though fantasy football and pre-season activities started about a month ago, the first 'real' Seahawks game was today. Normally, he'd be hunkering down to watch the game from our couch, but he was able to finally snag season tickets this year so my mom and grandma came over to spend a girlie day with me and my dad headed to the game with Corey. With sunny skies and temps around 80ish, it was the perfect day for the official season opener.

Before leaving for the game, he and Roxy spent some quality time together in their Seahawks jerseys, praying for a Seahawks win.

Roxy actually really does calm down when watching games with Corey.


And as you can see, too much football makes a girl tired. I like to tell Corey she takes after me - football Sundays are perfect napping days.

No comments: