Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to the World's Best Hubby

Today is Corey's 33rd birthday and with that comes a celebration of sorts! I'd say it was a pretty good overall, especially considering they threw him a party at work (that included a home made lemon meringue pie and the gift of a new pair of trail running shoes) and he had a date with both Mrs. Morans (that would be his mom and I)!

He made it nice and easy on us - he wanted to go to Paseo's (read: very good, yet extremely casual / laid back) and chose a dessert from Trader Joes over a homemade goodie. What did I get him as a gift, you ask? A Hugo Boss suit (his first...and last), which he's been asking for every year since we met.

Here are some photos from the evening. Happy birthday, sweetie!

Super cute Burberry pullover from his mom...

What could my wife have gotten me?

Finally! The blasted Hugo suit I've been asking for for years!

Checking out how the suit fits. I'm told that, given the fit / style, it's more of a 'social' suit vs. a business suit. I guess this means he will be wearing it every time we attend a social function (i.e. Chipotle dates, BBQs at our friends' houses, etc).

Roxy's way of partaking in the festivities.

And a cute pic of mother and son to wrap up the night.

No comments: