Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another Yakima Trip

My aunt Karen, who we hadn't seen since our wedding, was in town from The Hague so we headed to Yakima to visit her as well as the rest of my fam.

Had a great, relaxing time as usual. Roxy, on the other hand, had a very active time - she absolutely loves playing in the wide open acre that is my parents yard. She recovered by sleeping almost the entire day on Sunday.

I didn't take any pics during any of our activities but Corey got some cute photos of Roxy and Maggie (my parents' dog). My favorites are below. The rest are on Corey's Flickr site.


For some reason, this reminds me of a school portrait like a little kid would get and cracks me up every time I see it.

Tons and tons of grass makes for a very happy puppy.

We haven't seen Maggie (who's 13 or so) this active and happy running around in forever.

Just a little leapin' through the yard.

No comments: