Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boston Adventure Begins

Landed in Boston around 5 p.m. yesterday evening to sunny skies and temps in the 60s.

Once we made it to our hotel (the Taj, which took over the old Ritz-Carlton), we settled in to our nice room and then went out to explore Newbury Street, which, perfect for us, is full of fun shops. After shopping around for a bit, we hit up Parish CafĂ© for dinner and then headed to Globe to watch the Packers vs. Vikings game, which even I enjoyed (yes, I’d had a few beers, but I think Corey’s trying to teach me about football for three years is finally starting to pay off).

Boston is such a great city - it's so cute, clean and charming. I would move here in a minute if I could. It was a great first day of our week long adventure– a perfect way to top off my birthday celebrations.

Arriving in Boston!

Such a pretty city...so charming.

Found my ride. Lucky for me, it matches my red earrings (courtesy of Kels!)

No comments: