Sunday, October 18, 2009

Seahawk Sunday

Corey bought season tickets to the Seahawks this year and today was my turn to be his date for the game against the Arizona Cardinals. While the game was pretty bad (3-27), I had fun at my first Seahawks game - everyone gets so excited and into the game, it was hard not to get excited myself. Seahawks fans are definitely a bit less mellow than the Mariner fans I'm used to!

The weather cleared up in time for the game after yesterday's on and off downpours, so we didn't have to worry about getting soaked walking to / from the game - a definite plus!

Another thing that helped me enjoy the game more today that I might have in the past is that Corey has been explaining the rules to me so I understood a lot more about what was going on down on the field. Don't get me wrong, I still found time to watch the Seagals and ask Corey all sorts of random questions completely unrelated to the game in front of us, which I'm sure he appreciated.

The day was totally made after the game when we stopped for delicious hot dogs on the way back to the car. Yum!

All in all, it was a great date day with my hubby!


Corey snacking and waiting for kick-off.


Loved that we had a view of the entire field and stadium - lots of things to look at during the game! There is some good people watching at those games, let me tell ya!

These post-game smiles are a result of our hot dog snack.

No comments: