Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Birthday Celebrations!

Since we're leaving for Boston and Connecticut tomorrow, Corey let me open my birthday presents from him last night. In addition to Joshua Radin concert tickets, a Nike running jacket and a cool charger for my BlackBerry, I got an awesome digital camera! The photos with it are so much better than my old camera...I guess the extra 8 megapixels helps!

I couldn't wait to start using it to capture photos for the blog, so I packed it along for my happy hour celebration tonight at the Matador with some of my girlfriends. Kels, Gina, Sara, Heather and Brooke joined me there to catch up over yummy cocktails and appetizers. It's been a few weeks since I'd seen most of them - it was so great to catch up. And to top it all off - they completely spoiled me.

I am so lucky to have so many great friends in my life! Thanks to all of you for my many birthday celebrations!

First shot with the new camera. Great subject, if I do say so myself. ;)

(A newly engaged!!) Brooke and Gina.

Heather

Heather, me, Kels

Kels, Gina, Sara

Kels, me, Gina and Sara


No comments: