Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Fright Fest

Last night, Corey and I headed to the Reeders' house for their 2nd Annual Halloween Fright Fest get-together. The Gossetts were there, along with some of Lisa's co-workers / friends and Jason's friends. We had a great time, had some yummy food and desserts and even made it to the Nightmare at Beaver Lake (a haunted trail of sorts) again.

The scary spider cupcakes that I made for the shindig.

The whole crew - Katie, Jennifer, Natalie, Chris, Elaine, Jon, Lisa, Jason, Dave and Jamie - posing before heading off to the haunted forest.

One of the characters from the haunted trail really took a liking to Lisa. Everywhere we turned, there he was. He even chased and Jason out of the end of the haunted trail and down the road.

Whew - we made it out alive.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Those are some scary cupcakes.

Good seeing you this weekend.

Lisa said...

I think the guy is hiding in my back yard. I thought I heard someone saying "Liiiiisssssaaaa" last night; quite possibly, it was just the neighbor's dog yapping away like always, but you never know.