Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weekend in Review

We had a lovely weekend - a perfect mix of playing, relaxing, being productive (housework, yard work, and errands, oh my!), and exercising. 

Here are few photos and a video that sum it up pretty nicely. 

Daddy/Cole time. I just love how he grasps and gazes at faces.


Attacking Sophie


J and I checked out Central Park in the Issaquah Highlands...a fun new park to add to our weekend park rotation


He just loves books

"Does this shirt make me look chubby?"

Love that she enjoys laying in the sun just as much as we do

My sous chef while making dinner tonight

Lots of relaxing and cuddling
 
Somehow he already knows how much better real food is than pureed food

And while I didn't think to get any photos of it, Jackson spent hours playing with a new app Corey downloaded for him - Moose Math.  It teaches kiddos counting, addition, subtraction, sorting, geometry, etc. while giving them a chance to earn rewards to build a city.  J just LOVES it. I'm not kidding - he spent at least three hours playing it today alone.

No comments: