Sunday, February 13, 2011

Celebrating Piglet

Yesterday, 17 lovely ladies gathered at Kelsey's house to celebrate Piglet's upcoming arrival and one thing is for sure --- this little boy, who hasn't even arrived yet, is S-P-O-I-L-E-D!

Kels and her mom, Patti, were the hostesses with the mostesses and let me tell you, they know how to throw one fabulous baby shower! There were so many yummy food and desserts options and all were more delicious than the one before. The baby decor was adorable. They even planned a hilarious game where I had to hold a (creepy-looking) baby while attempting to hang up tons of cute baby clothes and gear on a clothes line to "dry" while avoiding distractions like a friendly "neighbor" dropping by (Lisa), the "wind" whipping through (Gina), my mom calling me, and so on. The goal was to get as much as possible on the clothes line and whatever was on the line at the end of two minutes, I'd get to keep. While I don't think I was able to hang up more than half of the goods, they let me leave with with the entire load of adorableness (an entire laundry basket full of new baby goods)!

After the game, it was time for presents and boy, did Piglet receive a ton of awesome gifts from everyone. He now has so many cute outfits, toys and baby essentials that I've spent the last two days doing laundry and trying to find a place for everything - I can't wait until he's here so we can start using it all! In addition, with a book theme, everyone was asked to bring a book to the shower to help start a library for Piglet and we received so many great books. It will be so fun to read them all to him soon.

I had such an amazing day with so many fun ladies and I can't thank everyone enough for helping us celebrate baby boy Moran!

Below are a few of the photos taken at the shower. All my photos can be found here. Gina's photos are posted here.


No comments: