Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter 2015

Kelsey, Sara and I headed to Denver last Friday, for a girls weekend with Gina, who is expecting baby #2 (a girl!) in June.  While I was off hanging with my girls, Corey took great care of the boys, with the help of his mama.
 
The boys had a great weekend, which included trips to feed the ducks, to the park, to dance class (Jackson), riding bikes, and of course Easter!
 
As per usual, the boys were spoiled by all, and they loved every second of the holiday.  Jackson loved searching for eggs, whereas Cole seemed to enjoy his time pushing his lawn mower around.  Jackson even brought the egg hunt fun indoors later that day, hiding the eggs for Gramma Joan and Corey, and then having them hide the eggs for him to find all over again.  This hobby lasted a few days, and I was able to partake in the fun as well.
 
So glad Corey captured some great photos of Easter since I wasn't there to witness the excitement in person.


Seriously, these boys are SPOILED.



Pretending to act uninterested in the eggs big bro is finding...
 
..."but, wait!  Let me just get a closer look..."
 
"WOW! Look at all those eggs, Jackson!"

"Hey Jackson, let me help you count all these eggs." 

"What's this egg hunt business all about , Gramma?"

 
 
Proud of himself for finding an egg.
 
J is turning into quite the coloring maniac, and he's getting really good at staying in the lines.  This was a picture he colored for me...

...and he even wrote "Mom" at the top.

No comments: