Saturday, April 9, 2011

Girls' Night + Piglet Update

I headed out with my girls, Kels, Gina, Sara and Julie, to Bastille last weekend for a final happy hour hoorah before Piglet's arrival. It was so great to see them all and to have a final evening out with before my life (and weekend free time) changes. (I know it'll all change for the better, but I know it'll be much harder to plan outings with my girls for awhile after Piglet arrives.) We shared lots of yummy food, great laughs and delicious cocktails (don't worry - just mocktails for me). Thanks for the super fun night, ladies!

And now C and I are just waiting for our little man to arrive. No contractions yet, but definitely getting more and more tired, my ankles often look like cankles, my wedding rings don't fit, and I'm feeling VERY large. The doc confirmed at my appointment this week that Mini Moran is still head down (yeah!) but still feels pretty high. That said, no dialation to speak of...yet. Next appointment is Wednesday, so fingers crossed for some progress by then. And aside from beign exciting for my next apointment, I'm looking forward to my final day of owrk --- Friday, April 15!

Still can't believe we have only about a week left (assuming he plans to come on time) until we meet our little man!

2 comments:

jshawver said...

Come on out Piglet, Adalyn is excited to meet you!!!

Megan said...

Awwww, you are the cutest little pregnant thing ever!! I hope that y'all have had a safe and healthy delivery!! Can't wait to see some pictures!