Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baby Bump Photos Posted

Several of you have requested to see the photos Corey has been taking each week to track progress of my growing belly. This blog post if for those of you who have been asking (you know who you are) --- the wait is over.

A friendly warning --- most of the photos are not pretty. We usually don't remember to take the picture until late at night right before bed, when I'm in my sweats, my hair is up and my makeup has been washed off. But nonetheless, you can definitely see progress of Piglet's growth.

Most noticeable progress over the last 4 weeks.

And for those of you interested, I'll also try to keep the belly bump status photos updated on the right side of the blog so you can track progress each week moving forward.

In other Piglet news, we've started to feel little kicks occasionally, which has been very fun.

And this weekend, I dragged Corey around the U Village looking for new work pants since he told me I couldn't wear one of my few remaining pairs last week. (I haven't been able to button most pairs of pants, and when you don't button your pants, the zipper doesn't like to stay up, so my stomach was showing through the zipper area. To my credit, I was wearing a long tank top so you couldn't really tell.) We had success shopping and I did some major damage at the Gap (but with 40% off everything, how could I not??), but now I have a few pairs of maternity pants and cute tops to wear.

We only have 7 days left until we get to see Piglet again and we find out if it's a boy or girl...and we can't wait!

More later. Have a great short work week and a fabulous Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha i love the comment about the zipper not staying up. Look forward to this as well post baby. It ain't FUN! ;-)