Monday, May 31, 2010

Four Years Ago Today...

...I met the man of my dreams, who would ultimately become my husband.

On May 31, 2006, Corey and I met for the first time, over a handshake (I know, I know, I'll never live this down), and then headed to Via Tribunali on our first date. We went back the following year for our anniversary, and after dinner, Corey proposed.

Last year, we continued the tradition by going back to Via to celebrate our first date and proposal anniversary on May 31, and will continue to do so every year for as long as possible.

I am the luckiest girl in the world - Corey is the best husband and best friend I could have ever asked for. Happy 'First Date / Proposal' Anniversary, hubby!

Photo taken on the Hunt's boat, during a surprise wedding send-off, just weeks before our big day.

1 comment:

Natalie Naomi said...

Happy dating anniversary! Enjoy Via.