Saturday, January 2, 2010

Moran Family 2010 Resolutions

With the start of a new year, Corey, Roxy and I came up with some resolutions to work on throughout 2010.

Corey
- Run a half marathon.

Jenny
- Run two half marathons or a half marathon and a full marathon.
- Run at least one 5K.
- Lose 10 lbs before our Maui trip in March.

Corey & Jenny
- Cook at least two new recipes per month (photos and recipes to be posted right here!).
- Get seven or more hours of sleep at least four nights per week.

Roxy
- Roam free (outside of my crate and pen) without getting into trouble while my mom and dad are gone, allowing them to take down the baby gates and fix the walls I've chewed.

Watch for blog posts on our resolutions to help keep us on track!

3 comments:

Natalie Naomi said...

While I am in full support of new years resolutions I am not sure why you think you need to lose 10 lbs before March. That is crazy talk - you look great already!

I like the run, eat new foods and roaming free resolutions better. :)

Good luck!

P.S. my NYR is to comment on blog posts more. :)

Jenny said...

Oh you are too kind. :) I have gained a few pounds over the last few months (I guess that happens when I'm no longer running like a crazy person!) and my jeans would all fit a bit better if I lost a few pounds. I set March as a goal date since without one, I'd lose my willpower.

Lisa said...

I am glad you are going to try to lose 10 pounds. Jason and I were trying to find a delicate way to tell you that you needed to lose some weight...

Oh wait, maybe we were talking about how you needed to gain weight. That sounds more realistic.

Change your 5k goal to 8k and you can do Beat the Bridge in May with me!