Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the guys in my life, including my dad, Curtis and Corey. You three are the best and I don't know what I'd do without you!

My parents are out of town so we celebrated with my dad last weekend when we were in Yakima. Since I couldn't get any photos of him today, I revisted a few of my favorites of him from over the last year.



My dad handing me over to Corey at our wedding.


My dad rolling around my parents' front yard with the dogs.

Curtis was in town this week, so we had him and Joan over for Father's Day brunch. It was fun to catch up and Corey made us a delish breakfast.



Roxy cuddling with Curtis. I think it was her way of saying 'Happy Father's Day' to her grandpa.



And to celebrate Corey's first year as a puppy daddy, I left him a card from Roxy and dressed her in a "Daddy's girl" t-shirt for him to see when he got home after Nick's bachelor party last night.




I hope you three enjoyed your day!

No comments: