Saturday, May 9, 2009

Family Fun Day

My mom, dad and grandma headed over to Seattle this weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday and Mother's Day. My brother drove in from Bellingham so we had the full family on hand tonight to start the weekend celebrations.

Tonight, we headed out to Maggie Bluff's in Magnolia for a yummy dinner. Maggie's is right on the water and has a great view of downtown, West Seattle and tons of beautiful boats. We enjoyed dinner there and then came back to our condo for dessert (Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bars, which everyone deemed delicious) and presents for my mom's birthday.

Tomorrow, we look forward to everyone returning to our place, along with Corey's mom, for Mother's Day brunch.


Birthday girl and my dad at Maggie Bluffs.


Corey, grandma and Scott waiting for their food.


Corey and I at dinner.


Family pic (minus Corey who was the photographer for this photo) outside Maggie Bluffs. Love the view, especially on nice evenings like tonight.


The mom's - we'll be honoring them with brunch tomorrow!


I think Corey liked his dessert.

No comments: