Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bathtime & Fashion Show

We started the day out with bath time for Roxy. This is only the second bath we've given her - she absolutely hated the first (trying to jump out of the bathtub and shivering uncontrollably gave that away) but this one wasn't quite as bad. Now she looks and smells much better. :)


I don't think that's pure hatred in her eyes...


I think it looks like she's totally lovin' it, don't you?

We cleaned her up just in time for Joan to stop by for a visit. Not only did she come to play with Roxy, she brought her a new pink bear (which Roxy loved) and some new puppy food that we'll have to try out soon. Roxy was SO excited to see Grandma Joan - couldn't stop jumping on her and licking her.

Then I was able to sneak away this afternoon / evening (thanks for watching Roxy, Corey!) to spend a bit of quality time with my girls - Kelsey, Gina, Sara and Kels' friend Tara. We started out with appetizers and wine at Kels' and then made our way to Lincoln Square for The Collective - a fashion show that is the finale of Bellevue Fashion Week. The show was AWESOME. It started out with a swanky cocktail hour - delicious appetizers and fruity cocktails were served for free with admission (entire total of $43K raised throughout the week was donated to the Bellevue Boys & Girls Club - pretty cool, huh?!) and then we moved into another room for the show. The show was amazing (tons of cute dresses, jackets, cardigans and shoes) and it was all topped off with a huge goodie bag full of great stuff (candles, coupons, trial size spa items...need I say more?). Not only that but I got to see all the gals I worked with when I interned at Bellevue Square a few years back - they put on the entire event, which I signed up to help with next year. I highly recommend this show - watch for it next year!


Kels, Gina, Me, Sara & Tara enjoying cocktail hour.

No comments: